LUMINEERS are contact lens-thin and are placed over existing teeth without having to remove painful tooth structure (unlike traditional veneers.) LUMINEERS is a painless, permanent cosmetic solution for stained, chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth.
Your LUMINEERS dentist can apply these contact lens-thin “smile shapers” to teeth without any grinding or shaving, transforming teeth into a naturally beautiful smile that looks perfect for every individual. LUMINEERS can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them.
LUMINEERS can only be made from patented Cerinate porcelain unavailable anywhere other than the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. In just 2-3 visits, you can have a custom-made smile that is clinically proven to last over 20 years - and it is completely reversible since your natural tooth structure is still intact! Get your perfect smile today!
Contact-Lens-Thin to Save Your Tooth Structure
- No shots or anesthetic required — procedure is entirely pain-free
- Little to no reduction of tooth structure - you keep your natural teeth intact! Unlike veneer procedures that require grinding, cutting and removal of tooth structure
- Patented porcelain — from Den-Mat Corporation, a trusted name in dentistry and oral care
- Minimal preparation required
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Only two visits necessary
- Extremely natural-looking because they are so thin (approximately .2 mm) and translucent — patented porcelain
- No temporaries required
- Restores and strengthens teeth. Helps prevent wear
- Extraordinarily strong. Clinically proven to last up to 16 years
- A viable alternative to braces in many cases
- Can be placed over crowns and rejuvenate old dental bridge work
- No micro-leakage or micro-cracking
- Evolving from Cerinate porcelain restorations, it was lauded as one of the top 100 dental products for 2002 by Dentistry Today, a highly-respected publication
Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Below are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients – with a gentle touch and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about.
Meet the Doctors
Dr. French Moore III, DDS
Dr. Moore was born and raised in Abingdon, Virginia. He earned his B.S. in Biology from James Madison University and his D.D.S. from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry in Richmond in 1982. Upon graduation, he married Laura, the love of his life, and moved to Germany to serve three years...read more
Dr. Stuart Lee Laningham, DDS
Dr. Laningham grew up in Lee County, Virginia on the farm that has been home to six generations of his family. Upon graduation from high school, he attended the College of William & Mary, then transferred to the University of Virginia, where he received his Bachelor’s in Biology and graduated with honors...read more